Property ID : Cyan-Orc001
Key Ready €66,250 From (£46,250) - Apartments
2 & 3 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
These high quality 2 & 3 bedroom apartments are extremely spacious with stylish fitted kitchens, good size bedrooms with Air conditioning. The apartments are within the Summer Breeze 1 complex in the traditional charming fishing town of Akbuk.
Extremely high quality 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and DUPLEX PENTHOUSES (OVER 2 FLOORS) are available, set within landscaped gardens. The properties are extremely spacious, with stylishly fitted kitchen’s with granite worktops, generously proportioned bedrooms, and all include Air Conditioning, White Goods, Washing machine, Gas Hob, Extractor Fan, Fitted Bathroom (plus mirror and holders), electric boiler, security safe and many other extras. On-site Summer Breeze offers a choice of 4 swimming pools, a café and bar area, fitness centre, reception area and immaculately presented landscape gardens.
PROPERTY PRICE INCLUDES
- Tall Fridge/Freezer
- Gas Hob and Extractor Fan
- Washing Machine
- Granite Worktops
- 2 Air Conditioning Units in Bedrooms
- 1 Ceiling Fan in the Lounge
- Fully Fitted Kitchen, with ample amounts of cupboard and storage space.
- Fitted Bathroom units plus mirror and towel rails, hooks, soap dish, toilet roll holders etc..
- Modern bathroom facilities with a selection of tiles.
- Lights, fixtures and fittings
- Security Safe
- Electric Boiler
- Wrought Iron curtain rails
- All windows and patio doors are made from white UPVC.
- The properties all come with energy-efficient electrical heating systems for hot water.
- Only 500 metres from the Aegean coastline of Akbuk
- Access to 4 large Swimming Pools
- Children’s pool
- Pool Side Bar
- Pool Side Café
- Only 500 Meters from the beautiful beaches of Akbuk
- All construction complete and ready for occupation
- Close to Akbuk town and commercial centre.
- Regular transport to the popular resort of Altinkum only 20 minutes drive.
- Advantages of British/Turkish developer with full rental management and U.K office.
- Stunning sea and mountain views.
- Large sunbathing terraces including sun loungers.
- 24 hour CCTV
- The development is a gated community surrounded by decorative walls and lighting.
- 24 hour reception and security, 365 days a year
- Cleaning, laundry and ironing services.
- Natural marble internal stairs, patios and paved ways
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and trees
- No capital gains tax after 5 years in Turkey
- 10 year TSE builders warranty *
- The buildings and all materials used will be to T.S.E. equivalent of N.H.B.C. standards.
Akbuk is located between mountains and green forest and clear blue waters of Agean coast near Altinkum Didim and really quiet and peaceful place small holiday resort.
Akbuk is conveniently situated between Altinkum and Bodrum highways and only 70 km from Milas Bodrum Airport.
Akbuk has become a rising trend on Real Estate Property, Villas industry with its nature as well as its history. It used to be a small town where all fishermen caught delicious fishes like seabass, but now it is a rapidly growing tourism resort with its holiday complexes with five star hotels, villas and well as summer houses, small harbour, hotels.
Akbuk became a township in 1991 and separated from Altinkum Didim and classed as a Fevzi Pasa on the maps some times. Clean roads, beautiful and very calm beaches welcome you to Akbuk, as it is an ideal resort for those who love quiet times alongside water sports.
Many people who come here from big cities decide to stay here after their retirement this includes Turks, British, French and Germans.
Akbuk is located between Milas Bodrum Airport and Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport to the north and south is Bodrum. However you can flight to both airports and get transfers to Akbuk little as ten, twenty pound these days or hire a car from airports and drive down to Akbuk on Bodrum Aydin highways.
If you are traveling from UK airports you can always get transfers with holiday companies, travel agents. Transfers from Izmir takes 2 hour and from Bodrum only one hour ten minute. Milas airport is nearer about 70 km and transfer time is just over an hour and ten minute.
There are frequent charter flights to this airport from most U.K and Irish airports. There is a good road from the airport with magnificent one hour ten minute drive into Akbuk village over mountains and pass Bafa Lake. Car hire is relatively cheap or alternatively you can arrange online with most of the rent a car companies.