Property ID : Cyan1195
New Development €37,350 (£26,950) - Apartments
Situated in a sought after expanding residential area, close to the old town with its variety of Shops, Banks, Cafes, Bars and a colourful local Market, being located between the ancient Temple of Apollo and the sandy beaches of Altinkum, these spacious apartments enjoy the best of both worlds. Surrounded by ornate gardens and a delightful swimming pool most of these luxury apartments have views of either the sea, pool, mountains or all three!
These modern 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments come with spacious with private terraces, comprising of roomy open plan lounge/kitchen area fitted with stylish worktops, floor and wall units, oven, hob and extractor, fridge with freezer box, generously proportioned bedroom fitted with dual air-conditioning unit, family bathroom fitted with stylish shower cubicle, washing machine, wash basin accessorised with mirror, shelve and cupboard.
Property Types Available:
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartments
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartments
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Duplex/Penthouses (with roof terraces)
* Gated community development surrounded by decorative walls and lighting.
* 24 hour reception and security, 365 days a year
* Natural marble internal stairs, patios and paved ways
* Ornate landscaped gardens and trees
* All Building and materials used will be to T.S.E. equivalent of N.H.B.C. standards.
* Cleaning, laundry and ironing services.
* Car rentals, boat trips, excursions, money exchange and property maintenance service –all available on site.
* Outdoor swimming pools for adults and children.
* Sunbathing terraces.
PROPERTY PRICE INCLUDES:-
* Tall Fridge/Freezer
* Gas Hob and Extractor Fan
* Washing Machine
* Granite Worktops
* Air Conditioning Units in all Bedrooms
* 1 Ceiling Fan in the Lounge
* Fully Fitted Kitchen Units
* Fitted Bathroom Vanity Units plus mirror and towel rails etc.
* Lights, fixtures and fittings
* Security Safe
* Electric Boiler
* Curtain rails
Example of Payment Terms on a £40,000 New Property
£2,000 Holding deposit to take the property off market.(This can be taken by credit card)
£12,000 30% 1st payment paid 30 days from the contract date
£8,000 20% 2nd payment paid 90 days from the contract date
£12,000 20% 3rd stage payment paid 180 days from contract date
Balance On completion May 2016
1 Bed is only £400 paid annually and fixed for 4 years after completion.
2 Bed is only £500 paid annually and fixed for 4 years after completion.
3 Bed is only £550 paid annually and fixed for 4 years after completion.
Expected May 2016
DIDIM & ALTINKUM:-
Situated between two International Airports for easy access and surrounded by 55km/34 miles of coastline, 11 Blue Flagged Beaches with English spoken widely. Altinkum is a lively and popular resort on the Aegean coast with its wonderful golden beaches.
One of the best preserved Temples from Ancient Civilisation is located within Didim – the Apollo Temple, over 2,500 years old set in the old traditional Village of Yoran with Restaurants, Markets Souvenirs, Hand-made Carpets, Onyx Factory where you can watch the local craftsman at work. Coble stone roads, lantern style lighting. Over the years the area has seen rapid growth.
Planning the way ahead, for the influx of tourist with 5 Star Hotel, Infrastructure, Café, Restaurants, Golden Sandy Beach, Bars, Nightclubs, Shops, Out-door Markets, Souvenirs, Water sports, Live Music, Turkish Bath, Marina-Yacht Club, Aqua Park, Horse Safari, Boat trips, Health Clinics, and a host of activities; Altinkum was born and received the title of Touristic Destination in 2006. Today both Didim and Altinkum overlap with no physical boundaries. This is a rare opportunity to have the best of both worlds, historical culture within a holiday resort – truly a magical area to suit all.
The 623 berth Marina in Altinkum, Didim, is the largest in Turkey includes a heliport, customs and shopping centre and covers a colossal 287,000m2.The marina serves mainly yachts of 75 – 150 metres long, such as mega yachts which are increasingly in popularity on the Aegean and East Mediterranean sea.
Designer Shops , Supermarket, Yacht equipment shops, Fitness Centre and Health and Beauty Facilities, ATM Bank , Restaurants, Private Marina Beach Club and Yacht Clubs. The Marina facilitates ferryboat management for cruises to the Greek islands of Kalimnos, Kos and Leros This has already attracted a lot of investors to the region and in turn is having a very positive effect on property prices. This Marina will no doubt bring further investment and raise property prices even further in the area.
* Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment.
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted with holiday operators and airlines increasing capacity.
* Low property acquisition and on-going taxes.
* Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* Excellent road and air networks providing good infrastructure around the country.
* Turkey has some of Europe’s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
Our Rental Management Office, offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain RENTAL INCOME at the same time making some fantastic projected capital growth in this region.
Expect around 5% to 10% rental yields, depending on style of apartment and exact location.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of press and internet advertising, you can be confident that our Rentals Management Office in Altinkum has the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively. Some services provided are;
* Reception and security staff on site
* Management of apartment keys
* Regular cleaning of each apartment and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
* Holiday Rep services who will meet and greet rental customers and deal with any issues that may arise.